Wednesday, April 15, 2009

//Shop Opening//Etsy//CharkStudio


My grand opening was on Tuesday for my shop on Etsy, but I did not get a chance to blog about it until today. I've been putting my nose to the grindstone to get some objects de art into my shop as of now I only have one in there! How embarrassing is that! That is considered a "stocked" shop, but one item? Now I've got a virtual assembly line of items ready to go down the conveyer belt, like Lucy in her famous scene with the chocolates coming out of the shoot and she needs to box them as quick as possible! I had my daughter take a picture of the first object using a green screen so I can situate my garden sculpture in a pleasant landscape. My own garden is totally trashed so that was not an option.

4 comments:

The Lly Dilettante said...

Wishing you all luck and success with your shop :)

RIANA art shop said...

Warmest Greething's from Riana Art Shop
wishing to have a relation business with you
Warmest Regard's
Gede

RIANA art shop said...

wishing have a business with you

ManicMushroomGlass said...

Best Wishes! Your pieces are very nice and your listing are already getting lots of hits.