Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bikini Top Suprise

I surprised my boyfriend at the door wearing this makeshift bikini top when he came down to visit me this weekend! I could not find two like shells the same size so I used two different kinds! The strings are leather cording that I used years ago for creating bow and arrow sets. This makes it very durable so you can get the suit wet if need be. This made my imagination run wild! I just intended it to be just a temporary makeshift one of a kind piece......but I could not stop there!

This gave me a wonderful idea to make some fantasy bikini tops to put in my Etsy shop for adults that want an extra spice in their relationships, etc. Also can be used for parties like luaus or just one crazy night of fun! I will make a few and see what happens. I was not sure whether to make a shell bikini bottom, but they make separates anyway these days so maybe people would just use a bottom of their choice (dental floss, hemp cord etc).

Feel free to give me any ideas so that I can work them into the design!

2 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

I have no ideas - but think it's a fun concept!

charkstudios said...

Thanks Tristan. I'm still in the design phase but probably need to add more bling like you have on your items...like sugaring,glitter, etc!