Monday, October 5, 2009

The Dark Side of "Chark"



Just in time for Halloween I shall reveal my dark side.

I reveal a story of a vampire slayer in our myst.....one who keeps relics of unknown malevolent beings who walk the night and who slays these beings and keeps the fiendish trophy hidden amongst benign objects.

It is no matter whether anyone believes or not. What matters is that society has been protected from these malevolent specters on a daily basis since time immemorial.

Are our citizens grateful they are being protected in such a manner? Only human egos are concerned with such folly as being grateful, but they are alive....so I guess they are grateful by osmosis.

2 comments:

GYPSYWOMAN said...

hmmmm - vampires....listen, when i saw frank langella in dracula in the late 70's i slept with my windows and patio doors open for months - just waitin' for a little nibble!!!
:)

neat post!

charkstudios said...

When I read "Interview with a Vampire" by Anne Rice, therein began my love affair with the romantic imagery of the vampire! I was smitten to be bittin'.

Thanks for your vampire story Gypsywoman!