Monday, March 8, 2010

Ancient Maps and Text




Had fun creating today and playing with Photoshop to create new banners for my shop and blogger stuff. Looks way more professional, don't you think?

Of course it was not all my doing...had some help from my daughter who was taught HTML code stuff at school. Had to bookmark a site that will teach me some new design techniques to use when I set up my cream venture web site. I will be doing that all week in fact....hopefully I do not pull all my hair out as computer stuff is my real bugaboo.

Love the feeling that old pirate maps and old fading papers have on my soul. I have always been fond of paper even as a child when I used to cut out paper to make very teeny tiny little cards for my family and even make little envelopes to put them in.

3 comments:

blessingsgoddess said...

These ancient documents are fascinating.

2 Good Claymates said...

I have to agree with your daughter about allowing people into your facebook page but it also depends on what information you put on it. My facebook page is personal and I use it only for close family and friends. That is why facebook has a set-up called a "Fan Page" where people "fan" you and it is where you keep your business or art separate. You might want to check into that and set it up -- it works very well.

charkstudios said...

Thanks for the advice 2 Good...I am relatively new to this social networking, so any input will save me a lot of hassle!

Your help will be put to good use!

Namaste!