Thursday, March 4, 2010

A good start on my venture



I am exploring the creative moments of creating a label for my new venture in Organic cream making and it has been an interesting experience. I have taken elements from various things such as Monty Python images (but of course sketching my own versions).

I have come up with scissor mechanical arms with real looking hands attached which place the bottle of cream on the conveyor belt which will be part of my label. The actual cartoon bottle will hold the name of whatever cream is inside...like lets say Honey Cinnamon Lotion.

It has been a lot of fun and I will post my label as soon as I get everything squared away with the name with my host provider. It is not that I do not trust you guys...I just want to quarantee security until it is at last revealed.

I have not posted in a while, before the last post as I was again waisting my precious time at a real job ( I still did not get it through my head that it is better working for myself than it is trying to make other people's dreams a reality) and got laid off. I guess the "universe" was trying to tell me, yet again, to put my energy into securing my own castle with moat.

No comments: